Monday, December 15, 2014

Hey!

Hey Guys ! So where Have I been during last year?
Well last November I got a terrible car accident-a cervical vertebrae moved and I was not able to breath normally- so I had to stop working out and staying in bed for four months. Later pain and more pain at all my whole spine but as I have always told I am a very strong guy. After 4 month of hard physical rehabilitation , the support of my fans and people who really takes care of me I am back with my 215 lbs ripped at one of my best physical shapes ever.


So this time I decide to shoot movies again this time after some months planning it I got a cool agreement with Men At Play. Actually I am so excited shooting with them . Jackets and ties is one of my fetish along leather. MAP treated me as a Star from the first time they contacted me and it is only the beginning. So how may European hot guys I will top this time?
Join Menatplay.com Now!


No comments: