Thursday, November 01, 2012

ADAM HOSPITALIZED IN SFO

It is not my Hallowen costume.... but it was a true Halloween night for me this year.

After my last shootings I started not to feel very good. I got some fever an I felt very weak.

 During Wednesday I got hospitalized due a terrible abdominal pain and elevate fever-104 F.

 I was almost one day at St Francis Memorial Hospital where doctors examinated me and made several tests and abdominal x-rays. The pain in my abs was so intense than only morphine was able to  stop it for a couple of hours.

After  10 hours killng abdominal cramps They found  what I got. It was a fungus on my stomach the reason of everything. Inmediately they medicated and after some hours I started to feel stable. Now I am good getting better very fast.Doctors presume I got this fungus for drinking tap water  in Costa Rica ten days ago.

I really would like to thanks to all the people who worried about me . Thanks to everyone.

Much Love!!!!!!

Adam






11 comments:

Queer Me Now said...

Get Well Soon! Hug!

Andipodes said...

Oh Adam, what a Halloween Horror story! :( That was really terrible for that to happen to you but so good that you are recovering quickly! Thank God you were in location to get to a good hospital like St Francis Memorial where you could receive rapid, effective treatment. Am sending you my best wishes for a speedy recovery and I know you'll be back to fine form very soon!! Love you buddy, Andy :)

Sue said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better Adam! At least you didn't require surgery! Take care my friend!

http://suefairview.com/

Rod said...

Sorry to hear your Halloween was so terrible! I'm very glad you were able to get help & have it fixed & are feeling better now. Much love to you sir. <3

Anonymous said...

Glad they found out what was the problem, take care and get well soon

Anonymous said...

Glad that you're returning back to good health. Stay away FROM drinking that water outside of the USA. Take care and love to you.

Anonymous said...

Stay healthy! You're a favorite of mine. Good idea to only drink bottled water outside of the USA.

Sabri Akdeniz said...

Hello Adam

Sabri Akdeniz said...

How are u

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are actually fastiԁіouѕ thing if you are nοt
understanding ѕomething comρletely,
but this post givеѕ pleasаnt undегstanding yet.


Alѕο νisit mу wеbsite ... premature ejaculation pills

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be
waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.


Here is my blog post rent bar code scanners