Monday, August 02, 2010

Q AND A WITH EXCLUSIVE ADAM CHAMP
Raging Stallion recently signed Adam Champ to a long term exclusive contract. For years Champ has been one of the iconic male models, working with legendary Colt Studio Group. All contracts eventually come to an end, and Champ selected Raging Stallion as his new home.


RSS: you were a Colt exclusive for many years. They are one of the best companies in the business. What was it like working for John Rutherford and Colt?

Champ: I am very proud to have been part of the Colt Men history. To be grouped with men like Pete Kuzak, Carl Hardwick, Franco Corelli, and Carlo Masi is a huge honor. It is an indescribable feeling. Colt made me into a superstar and I will always appreciate them for this. Before leaving Colt named Colt Man Emeritus which represents a huge honor between the Colt Men. But life is constantly changing. I thought it was time to move forward to new horizons.



RSS: Why did you decide to go with Raging Stallion?

Champ: I have always admired Raging Stallion as a studio that shoots very masculine men. I got a fantastic exclusivity proposal from Chris Ward and I accepted it immediately. When I arrived in San Francisco, all the Raging Stallion staff made me feel like a superstar. I am very excited to start working with them: professional and friendly people, gorgeous partners who love sex, what else could I ask?
I just finished shooting my first scenes. It was another very hot experience and I am looking for more.






RSS: Tell us about your life in Rome!

Champ: Before returning to Rome, I will be going to Mexico where I will be attending some live performances. Later I am coming back home to Rome where Carlo and little Champito (my dog) are waiting for me. My life in Rome is very quiet . I got a lot of free time when I am not in front of the computer updating my blogs and sites.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site adamchamp.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Anonymous said...

Hey there sexy man i wish i had you in my bed... I would love for you to give me a ride on that nice hot cock of your's